Tuesday 10 January 2012

Shit Shovelling !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNa1S7C346M Well after shovelling a drive full of mulch into the back garden, the chooks are well chuffed with it !

It was good exercise for me too. I was on 5.30 spare this morning at work, I sat there until 8.45 then was offered a mutual ( an agreed day off) so I gladly took it.

We pulled the chicken coop out of the pen today, it's so dirty, and fairly unstable. The chooks have now moved into the shed, lots more room for them.

Diet is going fine, found our WW folders today, so my last diet was 01/06/2011 and lasted four weeks, starting weight 16.2.5 and ending at 15.5.5 so Eleven pounds total lost in that campaign!
I truly hope to see this through to the end. I am on lates now until my next day off, which is Sunday, we are off to a christening then, so the camera will get some hammer !

No comments:

Post a Comment