Sunday 8 January 2012

Oh Dear !

http://runkeeper.com/user/chrismuffinmancoleman/activity/65444688?channel=web.activity.shared.facebook.auto&utm_campaign=SharedActivity&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=Ref

Well We are getting battered by Utd at the time I am typing this ! It must be there day !
We have just had another walk, in the very fine "get's you wet" rain! It's so mild at the moment, we have not had one frozen day yet, where the ground has frozen overnight and not thawed during the day, we had loads of them last year ( it makes it so much easier to pick the dog poop up ! ).
I had another Sp this morning, and weighed 15-11 that's 1.5 lbs less than yesterday !
WI is nearly upon us, so time will tell. Last night I was wanting 2 slices of toast, dripping with marg, but managed to resist. I thought things like that only happened when drunk !
Today will be my eight day without a drink , early days, but still good !

No comments:

Post a Comment