Monday 6 December 2010

Weekend Massacre !

Oh dear, i slipped into party mode as my long weekend started, and take away mode too!
The whole weekend has been pretty grim , although i ate quite well yesterday according to SW rules , but still had loads of cider!
We stripped our big fish tank down on Saturday, and gave it a good clean. On Sunday we fitted a bubble curtain too, it's lovley !

Today im back in control , I have had bacon egg and beans for lunch , and mushrooms, onions and onions, with some noodles for tea. Im drinking diet lemonade with lime juice , its my first WI at class tomorow, i will be amazed if i have a loss !

1 comment:

  1. I'm still hoping for a loss baby. But the amount of alcohol we drink at weekend is bad and I would say the sin amount would add up to a years supply lol... Here's to keeping our fingers crossed we will be slim for our holiday to Tenerife !!!!

    ReplyDelete