Wednesday 10 August 2011

Shuffles sheepishly back to blog land.


Well, 28th of July my last post, Doh ! There has been a big change since though,we attended a works trip to Chester . It was great, had a fantastic time, much cider was consumed,and an early night was had. it did not stop me feeling like shit the day after,and this got me thinking.
It was the start of a new month, so now would be a good time to try something new,and that is what I have done. I have not had any alcohol for one week and 2 days so far, and I am very proud of myself! I know this will help with my weight, it can't do any harm. I have had a few testing times, like today, I am off today, so the old me would of had a good scoop last night,and paid for it today. We have both cancelled our fatclub passes, but they don't run out until the end of the month,so we are attending tonight with much trepidation!
So my blog might turn into confessions of an ex cider drinker !!
Elsewhere life is good, still brassic, but everyone is healthy. I still love my job,and the entertainment it regularly provides.
There are riots around at the moment, but I am not going to bang on about them on here.
One thing I am a bit mythered about, just recently, I am so exhausted by the early evening.
Did I recieve all my energy from fermented apples ? If I was losing weight, I would go to the docs for the blood tests they keep telling me I should have " cos i'm that age now ", or maybe it's just me that needs to get out more!
My motorbike is off the road too, it failed it's MOT because the owner before me put LED indicators on it, and they don't flash properly. I am having to remove them,source some original ones,then fit them, which is akin to heart surgery on the bike, nothing is easy !
Anyway, enough waffling for now, heres a nice pic of me and my friend Dave in Chester.
Stay safe !

No comments:

Post a Comment