Friday 14 May 2010

Minging Feet !

Angie has been bollocking me royaly about posting the pic of my blister. true it does look like I have gammy feet , but thats because you can see my other foot behind the blister , and it looks like i have bunions !!
We finally put Wii Just dance on today , its so funny to see your loved ones flaying about , but to be honest, I can't wait to have a go,when no-one is watching!
Somebody on the board last night was saying they are gutted, been on xenical for 2 weeks ,and only lost half a pound. It winds me up, these tablets stop your body absorbing fat. FFS we are on a diet , and shouldn't be eating any fat , so how the fook can these tablets help !!
Sat here quite smug with myself , 3 weeks now, and not one slip up yet,and even better , i looked at my fridge graph account , and at the end of May last year , I was overjoyed to hit 16-0, im 15-10 at the moment , so 7 months in freefall wasn't all bad :-)
Oh and another thing , Me & Angie went for a 3 and a 1/2 mile bike ride, and it went really well,thought we would struggle after not doing it for a while,but it was fine! She was well pleased with her bonus points !

No comments:

Post a Comment