Saturday 11 June 2011

Trepidation .....

It's soon to be the 2nd social event from work this year, and even more relevant now as I am now on the social club commitee. I am worried because I had 4 cans of strongbow last night, which used half of my 49 bonus points for this week.
Today I have only had one Bacon sandwich that is pointed. I have had an egg white omlette and fruit.
I currently have 33pps left, and 27 bonus points left.
I suppose adding these together gives me 60 pps which is more than the cider I will drink tonight,as cider is 7 pps a pint therefore = 8.5 pints.
but - there is also a free BBQ, and the only available food will be Sasuages and burgers.
Even if i had either without bread, the points will soon decrease, so I need to be ultra strong after a few pints so I don't cave in.
The plus side of course is it's going to be a great night, the kids will love the disco,and we will have a laugh. We are taking the camera so my blog tomorow will be picture heavy, but not guilt laden I am hoping !

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. Try to keep in control but dont worry if you dont. Holidays, occasions and events are to be enjoyed otherwise whats the point in it all x

    ReplyDelete