Wednesday 1 June 2011

A New Month !

And bugger me the mrs is thinking what I have been thinking ! A new month and chance for a restart of our now nearly 5 years old diets ! She has found a coupon in an old paper that gives free registration and first meeting for WW, valid until the 4th of June. I am trying to find another one locally so we can both go.
I quite fancy giving the pro points system a go.
Im off today , then got 9 days in work on the trot , then my long weekend off. During that is my works summer disco, which involves beer and a free BBQ ! If I have all the relevant paperwork by then , at least I will be able to know the damage !

The weather here has been dire ,a mixture of rain and sunshine , but allegedly from tomorow on it should be nice and warm, but I suppose thats a bit like the 2 week drought we should of had , that never happened !

Update - My Sis in law has found us another voucher, so it's all systems go for rejoining later, Im well excited now !
Already catching up on the WW board, havent been on them for around 18 months , yet they are a constant source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment