Tuesday 14 June 2011

Do As I Say Not As I Do !

Damn you Christopher, the one who advises anyone who is bothered to listen ( usually just the mrs) that an SP is a very foolish thing to do, and can only mess with your head.
So what did I do when I awoke at 7am this morning ? Went for a P and then weighed myself.
15-7.75, shouldn't that mean a time for rejoicing ? Well no it's not, sure I weigh two and a quarter pounds lighter than last Wednesday, but at my WI, I was "fully loaded" after being up all day, so this has now got me worried.
To try and forget this worry, I have just sat here recording a projected weight loss of 2 lbs a week on Outlook, as well as logging my projected 5%, 10% and 50lb Certificate!
The bigger picture predicts I will hit goal on the 1st of Febuary 2012.
Of course this is all projection, and within that is a weeks holiday in Lanzarote, and a small religious festival otherwise known as Christmas and New Year !

I wonder what it will be like reading this blog in a few months, it tickles me so much if I go back to the start of it, so much has changed, and it blows me away that the whole year of 2010 was a write off, where as I honestly thought by best WW foray was last year, not 2 years ago !
Maybe I should be proud I started at 17-6, but only returned to 16-2 whilst of the rails for a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment