Monday 20 June 2011

A Bit Of Me and Her Mentioned In This

I have just knicked this from the WW Site , So Funny and True !

I've stuck to my points as allotted,
I've drunk till I can't drink no more,
I've walked and I've swum and I've kick boxed,
I know, cos my muscles are sore!
I've washed and I've scrubbed and I've leg waxed
My 'pits' are as smooth as can be,
I thought about going 'Brazilian'
But decided that's not really me.
My eyebrows are plucked to extinction,
My teeth are all pearly and flossed,
I can't risk some rogue piece of spinach
Affecting the scales and my loss.
I've been through the wardrobe and chosen
The clothes which will keep my weight low,
I've decided I'm going 'commando'
Cos nobody else there will know.
My ear-rings are left by my bedside
My watch can go back in the drawer
I shan't bother putting on make-up
They'll just have to see me look raw.
I'll get to the class as expected
I'll pay and I'll stand in the queue,
And just when it's my turn to go on the scales
I'll squeeze one more trip to the loo.
I just hope this effort is worth it,
The loss will outweigh all the pain
But all I can think of is, sadly,
Next week I must do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment