Monday 13 June 2011

More Exercise

We walked to my works today to get my duty for Wednesday ( My WI day) and I was pleased to find i finish at 18:08, so can make it in time.
We then walked on into town and did our shopping. Total 5.27 miles , and 703 calories for me, which translates into 11 PPs.
Its my last day off today , then its back into work, I am on middles this week, so no early get ups.
Its the whit Friday band contest here this week, and that would usually mean much drinking, but not this year , as I am dieting, and I have a 7.25 start on Saturday !
Also, the weather forecast is dire !
I have been watching some more before & after videos on Youtube, but have yet to find an English one !
I am starting looking forward to my weigh in, just a half pound loss will give me my first silver seven, although looking on my weightracker online, by July 4th 2009 I had 4 silver sevens , my 5% and 10% and 25lbs lost awards :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment