Wednesday 13 June 2012

Not Quite A Marathon


I was an eating machine yesterday, only went about 10 points over, but that is bad by my standards !

I Heard about from couch to 5K so downloaded the app for my Iphone at a jubilee party on our street, after it being recommended to me by a friend who has used it, and now does half marathons. 
This morning , I woke up at 4.30 am, so decided that today would be the day. 
I had half a pint of juice, made a small bottle of juice to take with me, and set off.
It's quite funny though, I am walking like an old man, my legs hurt that much after climbing to indians on Monday.
So it starts with a brisk 5 minute walk to warm up, then alternates between one minute running and ninety seconds walking, 8 times, and I did it ! And I am looking forward to my next run, on Friday.!
I wish I had took pictures of the quite a few Robins who objected to this very large red breasted thing plodding past, they were not happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment