Wednesday 6 June 2012

Little Changes

Isn't it funny how people can change. I have. I presume the alcohol change is mostly down to my job, but the days of having a drink most nights has now become a distant memory. I have been on lates for the last 3 days, with quite a few points left over, and 4 cans of Strongbow in the fridge, quick fix to get rid of the points would be a couple of ice cold cans ! but - I don't want to!
The other even more change is in the bedroom. No, its nothing lewd !
Ever since I can remember, I cannot lay against another person, I go into meltdown, I don't even try anymore,but as I have been on lates for the last couple of days, and the kids are off school, Angie is able to come straight to bed when she gets in at 7am, and here's the weirdest thing, I find it one of the nicest things I have ever done to hold her for a few hours, listening to her breathing sinking into the sleep she so needs. No meltdown whatsoever now, and it's nearly summer. Amazing !

Diet is still going good, but hey , it's not been a fortnight yet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment