Friday 27 April 2012

Tests done

And it was quite interesting. You only got eight mins for thr first test,and seven for the second test. The tests were to check your comprehension and understanding of English , and clerical checking ability. I am just waiting for a letter to say yey or ney to the next stage (interview). Oh bugger, the postman has just been,and the promise of being let known before the end of the week is looking unlikely ! I went to the quacks again the other day, as my skin complaint on my left shoulder had really flared up again,I have been treated for this for over a year now,and I got a new doctor,who really knew his stuff. He has put me on stronger stuff than the 1% hydrocortisone I have been using, and for the first time I am moisturising twice a day,and it's really clearing up. The doctor has also asked me to photograph my shoulder daily,which I am doing. When (if) it totally clears , I will post a before and after picture. I am also having blood tests gulp! Which I don't like, and am hoping that my glucose and cholesterol will be fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment