Friday 2 September 2011

Getting better all the time ...

Well i attended the gym at 7 Am prompt again this morning, logged in and got on my bike, 10 minutes later, shattered but happy. I hit a wall around 4 minutes in, plodded on, then it became easier and I started enjoying it, this was also the case for my 10 Min row, and 10 Min cross trainer, ending with a 10 Min high speed walk, with a bit of jogging in-between ! then it was onto the weights, and I did various arm and leg exercises. I spent over an hour and a half in there today, and I am well pleased with myself ! The Computer informed me I had been on ten machines , lifted just short of ten metric tonnes, and burnt 400 Calories ! Not so hectic day ahead now, unfortunately my friend has had to cancel our meal tonight, as she is very unwell at the moment. But - I have a second wind in my ongoing family tree project, so we might be off to Glossop soon to meet a very old Auntie of mine, to try and find out more about my Dads side of the family. It will kill 2 birds with one stone actually, as she lives on Shirebrook Park in Glossop, which I don't know, but our Glossop buses are re routed around it from this Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment