Thursday 10 February 2011

Rapid Results !

Well after 2 applications of my new cream from the docs, my arm is looking a lot better im pleased to say. I have just walked 3.5 miles again , to this little pond i love to peer into to see my childhood sticklebacks of Hadfield 40 years ago!
I stuck to my diet yesterday , with nutritional noodles for dinner and tea!
I weighed myself this morning, a rather pleasing 15-7.75, as last time i did around 3 weeks ago, i was just a shade from sixteen stone!
Im hoping to do the same walk tomorrow with Angie, if we do we will take the dog and my video camera and if anybody out there reads this still, you can have a peek !
Its rather shocking to the system working lates all week, im going to bed very late , yet still getting up before the girls go to school. I then spend all morning alone. I would much rather be at work !

No comments:

Post a Comment