Monday 12 July 2010

Crunch Time x 2 !

Well, its pow wow time when I go into work tonight. I communicated with them a few weeks ago,that I am struggling on my current wage rate. I have applied at Stagecoach Ashton,and now have a start date. Bus driving will pay me £2 an hour more than my current job, and it isn't full time nights!
I emailed my resignation in last week, but my boss has been very nice,and wants to negotiate with me. In a nutshell though,anything less than £1.50 an hour more than my current rate will be a no. On the buses,as well as better hours,me and angie get free bus travel on any bus, anywhere, which is worth at least £4000 a year,£20,000 free life cover,and a superb credit union. The other crunch is back to class,after a weeks holiday away from home and the diet !!

No comments:

Post a Comment