Saturday 10 July 2010

Back To Normality !
















Well our 5 days flashed by in a blur ! WW was put on hold,can't wait to find out the damage when we sp in the morning!




Here I am, burnt to a cinder on our first day, at Oddicome beach. I am now having great pleasure picking my forhead and ears, my skin is coming off in sheets. Torquay is so beautiful,heres a few pics of the lady's all having a good time.



Now I have to wear a hat, cos my head is fried !
It never rains but it pours! I have got my start date on the buses,so i emailed my resignation letter in at work,and explaining that i cant survive on my current salary. my gaffa, who is a nice guy,says it's time for my 6 month review,and we can negotiate money matters, so if they will pay me what the job merits, i may not leave, the meeting on Monday night will reveal all !

No comments:

Post a Comment