Wednesday 1 July 2009

More Cycling

Well, I have just sat here for an hour , reading Bryhers Blog from the beginning.Ok she is a ladee,but we have so much in common ! I got a sick kind of satisfaction finding out she is human , and had the odd slipup along the way(just like me)! Go Bryher , you are an inspiration.
Anyways , what is this weather about! I got in the car at12.30,and it was 31C !
So what did we do,had a little quality time together in the loft (so Hot!) then off on our bikes we went. We ended up doing 6 and 1/4 miles on track and road , with some bloody big hills involved.
We got back,picked the girls up from school,and then went back out on the bikes again for another 3 and 1/2 miles,a total of 9 3/4 miles today! Both Mine and Angies legs were like lead ,we were totally exhausted. Im not sure if you can see our workout on runkeeper,here is the link , not sure if it will work ! http://www.runkeeper.com/ui/dashboard
Yes it does work for me , if you click a date , a map will come up ,and you can view the route !

2 comments:

  1. I need to take note from you and get my harris out on my bike!! It's sat screaming at me to use it!!
    Btw, the runkeeper doesn't work for me, but I am going toregister with it, and use it myself!! I was looking for a thing to calculate the tracks in my area!
    You are both doing FAB in the motivation department. GO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention Chris!! I do like people to know that I'm real and I have many, many slip ups!! I'm desperate for a GPS device for our hols! Off to look at runkeeper now...

    ReplyDelete