Sunday 28 June 2009

On Yer Bike!

Well I blew my gigging wages on a new bike for Angie,and I am pleased to say she loves it. I did warn her she would be tender in her nether regions today , after cycling 3 miles yesterday.She didn't believe me,but she does now! Bless her though , we have just done the same route , plus another half a mile,so she is getting over the pain barrier!
We have both cancelled our WW subscriptions today,after buying these mega heavy duty WW scales yesterday. We don't track really , only in our heads,and now we can WI straight out of bed , after a trip to the loo!

2 comments:

  1. I know about the nether regions tenderness bit. Its more the sitting bones that are my issue but I was out yesterday and today I can feel it!!

    I hope that home weighing goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it gets better, usually after the 3rd or 4th time, buy her a gel seat :o)

    ReplyDelete