Wednesday 9 January 2013

It's Here !

And what a machine ! I have been toying with the idea of trying 3D video for a while, and what better than a small cheap Sony 3D bloggie.
It has blown me away !! It is amazing ! I have figured out how to upload it to youtube, where it looks good, but on the TV it is breathtaking. It's the future for me !
I never thought my trusty Sony PJ10 would be under threat, but indeed it is !
Unfortunately we have a holiday to pay for very soon, but after that, I am hoping I will own the top of the range Sony 3D video camera by the time we go in May .

I am back at work again, going well, just done my first day of nine, before my long weekend

.A 3d Sample !   Use the old style Red/ Green glasses to watch in 3D, or turn 3D off to watch it in the old money :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment