Monday 3 January 2011

Normality Descends!

Ahh, just helped the boss take all the decorations down, and place them in the black dingy hole that is the loft. I know its only psychological,but with them done,evapourates the stress of Angie worrying about who gets how much , where will we find the money ect.
the diet over this last week has not been followed to the T, but we have not gone crazy either.
On Sat we went out with the inlaws next door , some extended family and our friendly neighbours,and had a blast. We topped that off with a kebab,but have been mostly eating sensible stuff not fried ect , but bread has been consumed a few times. Angie has taken a vow not to have another drink until valentines day, but thats a Monday,and i'm working all week that week,and the weekend,so it's not a problem for me. I think i will take a leaf out of Lena Martells book, and take it one day at a time!
Its back to SW tomorow, and anything less than my shocking 15-10 will be acceptable to me , its really back on the wagon time for us both from tomorow. Im on a late today,so just taking a pot noodle for my tea.
A happy new year to one and all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment